Location: Initially remote but with access to the Gothenburg office
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3-9 months initially + extension
Job type: Temporary or full-time employment
This role will be working as a Scrum Master, servant leader and coach for a Product Team by being on top of the product deliveries, driving and organising events and supporting teams in delivering value. The team is located in Gothenburg. Initially remote with access to the Gothenburg office, then Gothenburg-based.
English speaking environment. For this role we can only consider candidates that are currently based in Sweden or who are Swedish, Nordic or EU citizens and willing to relocate to Sweden.
You will work with delivery execution within a product team, while coaching the team and people in all aspects of agile ways of working and mind-set. Managing and optimising the flow of value through the product. Encourage Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps to improve quality and speed of delivery. Establishing and improving planning and delivery iterations. Understand and coordinate cross team dependencies and foster program collaboration
You will also be enabling clarity in prioritisation and ensure transparency of team progress, releases and achievements across the organisation as well as facilitating measurement of results. Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coach the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
Help to manage and reduce risks and dependencies as well as removing, escalating and tracking impediments. You will be working with product management, engineering and other stakeholders.
Responsibilities & objectives
- Ensure a culture of cooperation within the team
- Create a psychological safety environment where team thrive
- As a team coach set the pace of sustainable development.
- Guide the development team to develop into a self-organising team
- promote the effectiveness, learning and development of team
- Advocate a thinking mode of continuous improvement and create a learning culture
- Encourage an environment of transparency, collaboration, trust, experimentation, fail-fast-learn and no-blame culture
- Practice servant leadership
- Encourage and support the team to develop its full potential and ability
- Influence team members to make good use of scrum and SAFe as applicable
- Coach team members to give open and honest feedback to each other
We are looking for a person with servant leadership and software product development experience. We believe you have ability to create an environment that foster high performing teams. You are used to working will multiple stakeholders and have the capability to facilitate workshops and perform activity & story mapping exercises.
You are solution and delivery oriented with a strong drive and problem-resolution approach. You manage conflicts, drives engagement, builds effective teams and optimises work processes. You are culture and people driven, with a team before me mind-set.
A true collaborator and networker who can communicate efficiently and effectively with everyone on all levels
We are especially looking for an engaging, courageous person who shows curiosity, innovation and playfulness and constantly works to enable organisational learning.
Required skills & experience
- English language proficiency
- Certification and 4+ years of experience as Scrum Master (Specifically in Europe), preferably from several organisations.
- Software development in roles like software developer, tester, business analyst or architect.
- Agile Leadership experiences
- Experience in AzureDevOps, Jira or equivalent system
- Experience from working with teaching, coaching and facilitation.
- Scaled Agile Framework, Scrum and DevOps familiarity and experience in Lean Agile methods
Good to have
- Previous experience in working with projects involving Retail/Ecommerce.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your current CV in Word format and a brief covering note highlighting your suitability for the role.
Please be aware of the important role that you CV plays in the evaluation. Your CV must clearly illustrate the specific skills relevant to this role and how you have applied them in the past.
Your CV must be in English.
Please note that the required requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our client. Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Our client is keen to bring on board enthusiastic and keen candidates who have a desire to learn and grow within a collaborative environment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, not all submissions will receive feedback.