Are you passionate, forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we'd like to speak with you.
As a consultant at Eviture you'll accumulate valuable experience in interesting projects at a wide range of clients. We will support you in your personal professional development where you will continuously add new experiences and knowledge. An excellent opportunity to grow your career.
You will analyse customer needs and collaborate with developers, business partners, architects, and other groups to understand requirements and identify technical and functional needs of systems. You will design and write easily readable and understandable clean code with a clean architecture, develop QA and automation practices and strategies, and deliver working software using a DevOps "you built it, you run it!" mindset including driving continuous improvement for better quality, performance, functionality, cost effectiveness, etc.
You will collaborate in a distributed Agile team and contribute to the Agile team norms and coding standards, software design best practices, and architecture strategy, coach and mentor more junior developers to craft the solution so it meets the requirements and design and continuously reflect upon how our clients are doing things and where they can improve.
Your profile and qualifications
We are looking for those with a number of years of experience and who are flexible and able to balance between company internal and customer interests. Having a customer oriented attitude and an understanding of business processes is in your nature. You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and is great at listening and communicating, both when it comes to technical details as well as business needs and both spoken and in writing, in English. Swedish is optional but beneficial.
You are a team player with a positive mindset with curiosity and drive. You are passionate about technology and loves developing software applications. You enjoy working in a mature agile environment. You are passionate about technology, loves developing software applications and have experience and knowledge of various challenges of application development with a “you build it you run it” mindset.
You are curious and likes to continuously develop and improve yourself and your own knowledge, trying new things to be on the leading edge technically. You also likes to support and help others in the team(s) with their own development.
- Strong exposure with test frameworks Webdriverio, Cypress, Protractor, TestNG
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Coding experience with automation framework, tools, and services for web. Experience in API testing
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle, and processes
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
- Good knowledge of build pipelines (you have yourself written different kinds of build pipelines)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of perl, bash or other scripting languages a plus
- Elastic search (KQL), Kibana, AWS, Azure experience is a plus