Eviture is a global engineering and digital services firm. Our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life. We help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business.
We aim to be the best example of what we advise to our clients. We value colleagues who are creative, energetic, intelligent, trustworthy and humble in both their thoughts and actions. Our culture fosters an environment that allows us to influence our colleagues and teams across the entire company, while carving out our own individual career path and future. Our work is a fast-paced, rewarding, never boring and often fun.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. If you are a forward-thinking and experienced professional, then you might be just who we’re looking for.
You will be manage and organise data in client projects, while also keeping an eye out for trends or inconsistencies that will impact business goals. It’s a highly technical position, requiring experience and skills in areas like programming, mathematics and computer science. You also need soft skills to communicate data trends to others in the organisation and to help the business make use of the data it collects.
Your profile and qualifications
We are looking for those with a number of years of experience and who are flexible and able to balance between company internal and customer interests. Having a customer oriented attitude and an understanding of business processes is in your nature. You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and is great at listening and communicating, both when it comes to technical details as well as business needs.
- You are open-minded, flexible and thrive under challenging and changing conditions.
- You are a curious, innovative and analytical problem solver.
- You enjoy teamwork and have an inclusive approach to your work.
- You deliver high-quality code and feel great ownership of the code and solutions you create.
- You are willing to cater for the complete life cycle of the code.
You should have
- AWS expertise
- Great database knowledge
- Data Lake knowledge
- Good programming skills
- Cloud experience
- Understanding of security and data classification
- Understanding of serverless services
- Understanding of different data modelling methods and structures
What we offer
- A fun, creative, international and inclusive environment.
- A range of personalised learning activities.
- Opportunities for personal growth, a wide variety of projects and experienced co-workers that collaborate and share knowledge.
- Flexible working hours encouraging work-life balance.
- A modern, high performance state-of-the-art virtual office with a central physical location for in-person team meetings.
Other benefits package typically includes a pension plan and group insurance package, wellness scheme and much more. They vary by location, according local laws and to what our employees value the most.