Eviture is a global engineering and digital services firm. Our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life. We help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business.
We aim to be the best example of what we advise to our clients. We value colleagues who are creative, energetic, intelligent, trustworthy and humble in both their thoughts and actions. Our culture fosters an environment that allows us to influence our colleagues and teams across the entire company, while carving out our own individual career path and future. Our work is a fast-paced, rewarding, never boring and often fun.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. If you are a forward-thinking and experienced professional, then you might be just who we’re looking for.
You will initially be working as a software developer within automation testing in a DevOps team in a project at one of our clients. Your should have experience of DevOps Way of Working and either be a java developer with strong automation test skills or an automation tester with java development skills.
Your profile and qualifications
We are looking for those with a number of years of experience and who are flexible and able to balance between company internal and customer interests. Having a customer oriented attitude and an understanding of business processes is in your nature. You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and is great at listening and communicating, both when it comes to technical details as well as business needs.
You are a curious, innovative and analytical problem solver. You enjoy teamwork and have an inclusive approach to your work. You have an academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant area and a minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience.
You should have
- Fluent in English, written and verbal – Swedish is a plus
- Experience more than 3-4 years
- Tester mindset
- Curious, independent and creative
- Exploratory and unscripted testing
- Experience in testing complex distributed systems
- Interested in API and backend testing
Valuable to have
- Experience working with agile methodologies in a devops-set (SAFe, Scrum)
- Build automation tool (e.g. Maven)
- Source control tool (e.g. Git)
- Unit testing (e.g. JUnit, Mockito)
- Monitoring tool (e.g. Datadog)
- Experience in API design and best practices
- Experience working with continuous integration
- Experience in software design
- Micro-services architecture
- Serverless architecture
- Experience with AWS
- AWS Lambda
- AWS API Gateway
- AWS CLI
- Experience with
- Relational and non-relational databases (e.g. DynamoDB, Aurora PostgreSQL)
- Message queues and notification services
What we offer
- A fun, creative, international and inclusive environment.
- A range of personalised learning activities.
- Opportunities for personal growth, a wide variety of projects and experienced co-workers that collaborate and share knowledge.
- Flexible working hours encouraging work-life balance.
- A modern, high performance state-of-the-art virtual office with a central physical location for in-person team meetings.
Other benefits package typically includes a pension plan and group insurance package, wellness scheme and much more. They vary by location, according local laws and to what our employees value the most.