We are seeking an experienced tech lead in electronic signatures with Adobe Sign for our client in Stockholm.
The Tech Lead is a team player required to maintain strong working relationships with other customer facing personnel in the Sales, Support and Product Management teams. The Tech Lead also serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success, and drive risk mitigation. Adobe Sign is a rapidly growing area, meaning you will thrive on change and be looking to make a significant contribution towards growing the product, surface to say you must have high energy to succeed in this fast-paced business.
Within CED, Consumer and Enterprise Digital, you find outstanding opportunities to develop your skills and grow as a professional. In close collaboration with colleagues in other business units around the world, you and your team create digital innovations that support the company's overall business development and daily operations. And ultimately - you will contribute to a superior experience for the people who buy and drive a Volvo.
Platform- and Personal Products are responsible for all end-user collaboration and IT infrastructure services within Volvo Car Group globally. Our mission is to develop and deliver business valued digital products to drive globalization, growth and change, with continued cost efficiency. As individuals and as a team we are accountable for working according to the guiding principles; act proactive and professional, strive for speed and quality in deliverables, build close business interaction and understanding.
The Digital Workplace Services teams are responsible for a wide range of digital workplace products, including enterprise mobility and workstation services. We currently work out of a sourcing model where partners cares for the operational model and delivers daily operations. Our job is to make sure that the services is designed to meet business requirements, both short- and long term. This is done by supplier management, governance and clear strategies.
Key experience and qualifications required
- Expert in design, configuration, installation and usage of Adobe Sign
- Important to have experience of management and maintenance of electronic signing
- Good experience of troubleshooting electronic sign workflow configuration issues
- Good knowledge of integrations between applications
- Knowledge and experience in software management technologies, procedures and processes
- Experience of IT Service Management with focus on getting Volvo Cars digital
- Possess strong presentation skills and credibility
- Strong product knowledge and ability to articulate how to best use and deploy the service
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present to decision makers
- Knowledge and experience with managing customers in Salesforce.com
Valuable experience and qualifications
- Experience of other CRM applications such as Microsoft Dynamics and O365
Fluent English. Swedish is valuable but not compulsory.
Start ASAP, initially for 6 months.
You must have an existing right to work in Sweden without sponsorship in order to apply.