We are seeking an experienced Power BI & Power Apps Specialist for our client in Stockholm.
The main part of the work will be focused on developing one or more PowerApps to be consumed by users in the production unit.
Expert skills in working with PowerBI and developing PowerApps is a must. Prior experience in creating advanced dashboards, data entry user interfaces, and reports is also required. Some backend work, preparing and ingesting the data will also be required, but mainly we expect this work to be handled through our Data Platform Team.
You will be responsible for presenting operational data, from the mail and logistics domain.
The position includes working closely with the rest of the team, gathering user interface requirements from business experts, and working with other teams such as Data Platform team to identify and solve issues and to use the data in a user-friendly way. It also includes building and designing experiments to merge, manage, interrogate, and extract data to supply tailored reports to business experts.
We are looking for an experienced and autonomous developer working with Power Apps to create a user interface and to visualize the output of a data product relating to workforce demand. You will work as part of a team and interact with business users to understand the requirements.
Main duties and deliverables
The candidate will develop a Power App (with PowerBI integration) that will involve visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards for interfacing with a new demand planning data tool. Both UIs for data input and dashboards for visualization of the result is part of the tasks.
Key experience and qualifications required
- 5 years experience working with business intelligence, analytics, front-end development, ETL-processes, data engineering, data science or similar
- Experience developing in PowerApps and the Azure tech stack
- Experience creating dashboards, reports and visualizations in PowerBI
- Experience creating user interfaces for data entry in Power Apps
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals
Valuable experience and qualifications
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for visualizing the outcome of data modeling
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using PowerBI desktop
- Capable of implementing role based secuity on data with an understanding of application security models in PowerApps / PowerBI
- Experience with DAX queries in PowerBI
- xperience in data warehousing – preferably within the Azure tech stack, e.g. Azure Synapse
Fluent English. Swedish is valuable but not compulsory.
Start ASAP, initially for 6 months but likely to be long-term.
Hybrid working after agreement.
You must have an existing right to work in Sweden without sponsorship in order to apply.